Business Development Manager in Lawton, OK
Primary function of the Business Development Manager is to act as liaison between the Agency and the local healthcare community regarding their patient and customer needs. Responsibilities include community education and promotion of Home Health and Hospice programs and services while maintaining the standards of practice consistent with quality health care and maximizing human, financial and equipment resources.
Lines of Authority: Reports to the Director of Business Development
– Graduate of an accredited college/university is preferred
– Experience in the home health and hospice care field
– Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all segments of the staff, the local and professional public, and Agency Medical Directors
– Excellent verbal and written skills are essential
– Reliable transportation.
– Valid and current auto liability insurance.
– Works under a variety of conditions in facilities and offices
– Ability to travel locally
– Ability to work a flexible schedule
– Some exposure to unpleasant weather
JOB SPECIFIC EFFORTS REQUIRED:
– Requires the ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and courteous manner
– Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet goals, deadlines, and agency needs
– Ability to travel
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
– Provides counsel to the Agency regarding needs of the community; program development including personnel needs and financial needs.
– Collaboratively develops and maintains policies specific to new programs.
– Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of, and ensures compliance with, all local, state, and federal laws relating to marketing of the agency.
– Establishes public relations programs to educate the community of the agency’s services and to build good working relations with physicians and community agencies.
– Carries out other duties as assigned by the Director of Business Development.
Apply for this position
Please fill out as much as possible for your application to be fast-tracked to the hiring manager. Thank you for taking the time to apply to be a part of our team.