Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA in Lawton, OK
We are looking for CNAs that provide service that is given from the heart with a passion for patients in the patient’s homes or facilities where they live. In return, we will provide a great pay per visit and an awesome working environment to allow those passionate about serving the opportunity to care for patients.
EDUCATION / LICENSES REQUIRED:
– Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License
– One (1) Year Direct Client Care
– Reliable transportation
– Valid and current auto liability insurance
Work in patient’s place of residence under various conditions; possible exposure to blood and bodily fluids and infectious diseases; ability to work a flexible schedule; ability to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather; available for on-call.
JOB SPECIFIC EFFORTS REQUIRED:
– Periodic times of prolonged standing, sitting, and walking
– Working under conditions necessary to meet patient’s needs and Program timeframes
– Timely decision making and resource acquisition
– Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
– Bathing, grooming, feeding, ambulation, exercise, oral and personal hygiene, and skincare
– Ability to read and follow written instructions and document care given
– Observe for change in patient condition and report to the case manager
– Demonstrates empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail, and the impaired
– Demonstrates flexibility and cooperation in fulfilling role obligation
– Demonstrates tact, patience, and good personal hygiene
Apply for this position
Please fill out as much as possible for your application to be fast-tracked to the hiring manager. Thank you for taking the time to apply to be a part of our team.