Certified Nursing Assistant in Plano, TX
The primary mission of the Certified Nursing Assistant is to provide support to patients with their daily activities of living in the home or facility where they live.
– Graduate of an accredited High School Diploma or GED
– Current Certification of Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA
– One(1) year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant with in-home experienced preferred.
– Certified Nursing Assistant skills defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Proof of Hepatitis consent/declination.
– Current CPR training and certificate
– Reliable transportation.
– Valid and current auto liability insurance.
Work in patient’s place of residence under various conditions; possible exposure to blood and bodily fluids and infectious diseases; ability to work flexible schedule; ability to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather.
JOB SPECIFIC EFFORTS REQUIRED:
– Periodic times of prolonged standing, sitting and walking
– Working under conditions necessary to meet patient’s needs and Program timeframes
– Timely decision making and resource acquisition
– Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
– Providing personal care such as bathing, grooming feeding, ambulation, oral and personal hygiene, and skin care.
– Ability to interpret and follow written instructions and document care provided.
– Observing for changes in the Patient’s condition and reporting it appropriately in a timely manner.
– Demonstrating empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail and the impaired.
– Flexibility and cooperation in fulfilling role obligation by demonstrating tact, patience, and good personal hygiene.
Apply for this position
Please fill out as much as possible for your application to be fast-tracked to the hiring manager. Thank you for taking the time to apply to be a part of our team.